There are two kinds of people, hopeless romantics and realists.
Unfortunately, I am one of those hopeless romantics.
TWENTY FACTS ABOUT ME
Tagged by aoisamurai and cerizy
- I am on my last semester of studying film directing, my second degree and my third major.
- I was born in Daet, Camarines Norte. Grew up in City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. Both cities at the Philippines. I am currently residing in Auckland, New Zealand.
- I am usually asked about my height and my ethnicity. Amusing but annoying as well.
- I always forget how old I am so please don’t ask me. I’m glad to hear some of you thought I’m 18 though.
- I trust people easily.
- I don’t know how to get mad.
- I have two younger sisters.
- I used to plan five years ahead of my life. I stopped when we moved here in NZ as it is not written on my plan.
- I used to write songs, short stories, poems, and long letters.
- I am a city boy. I love cities. The higher the buildings, the more people reside in it, the more I love the city.
- I really enjoy spending time with my friends even though I look tired, sad, or whatever my face makes.
- I used to sing and dance in front of the public. Puberty came and took my talents away. Nyaha.
- I love movies and books that make me cry. I guess I can say I love crying.
- I’m terrible with time management, saving money, and remembering things like birthdays, names, etc.
- I listen to a wide variety of music in terms of genre and language.
- I hate insects!
- I don’t like waiting. Waiting for public transport, people, and boring days to end.
- I love taking public transport. Especially trains.
- I love food. I can eat anything but not everything.
- I read palms.
Study time and found myself staying at Burger King Queen Street. Am having my dinner and enjoying having the second floor all to myself. Plus, free wi-fi.
Animes I’m Currently Watching
as of 22 July
- DRAMAtical Murder
- Zankyou no Terror
- Yu Yu Hakusho
I look so ugly in these pictures but I am way beyond happy to have this reunion with my uni friends in Hamilton last Sunday, 20 July. It’s been awhile since we get together with this number of attendance. Thank you Jannel, Giannina, Cerise, Luke, Aldione, Irene, Jowi, Katrina, Gian and Suzanne (not pictured). Until next time! Pictures from aoisamurai.