My sisters invading my tiny room. Not really happy about it.
Hahaha! So my family’s coming up here soon and I am cleaning up my room since 2:00PM so that they have some place to sleep tonight. I’m dying.
I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.
[Some] Things I Want to Do With You
- get coffee
- take dumb pictures
- watch movies
- go on long walks
- sing stupid songs
- hold hands
- wake up to see the sunrise
- travel to somewhere new
- listen to nice music
- watch the sun set
- everything all over again
That annoying false fire alarm. Waking me up in the middle of a good sleep. And it was really cold outside! Grr.
Such a busy day for Practical Skills today. Spent early morning at Matt’s to write the script. Spent the afternoon auditioning actors for the Chris and Lucy.
2014, Please Slow Down
Everything seems to be happening so fast right now. It’s almost August already. I’m turning a year older and I still don’t know if I’m doing things the right way. My dad is encouraging me to save up so I can move to London asap. I’m excited but scared at the same time. Moving to London means I’ll be starting from scratch again. No network, no friends, no job. Even if I stay here, I’m worried I might not get work - work that’s related to my 70k-worth degrees.
There are two kinds of people, hopeless romantics and realists.
Unfortunately, I am one of those hopeless romantics.
TWENTY FACTS ABOUT ME
Tagged by aoisamurai and cerizy
- I am on my last semester of studying film directing, my second degree and my third major.
- I was born in Daet, Camarines Norte. Grew up in City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. Both cities at the Philippines. I am currently residing in Auckland, New Zealand.
- I am usually asked about my height and my ethnicity. Amusing but annoying as well.
- I always forget how old I am so please don’t ask me. I’m glad to hear some of you thought I’m 18 though.
- I trust people easily.
- I don’t know how to get mad.
- I have two younger sisters.
- I used to plan five years ahead of my life. I stopped when we moved here in NZ as it is not written on my plan.
- I used to write songs, short stories, poems, and long letters.
- I am a city boy. I love cities. The higher the buildings, the more people reside in it, the more I love the city.
- I really enjoy spending time with my friends even though I look tired, sad, or whatever my face makes.
- I used to sing and dance in front of the public. Puberty came and took my talents away. Nyaha.
- I love movies and books that make me cry. I guess I can say I love crying.
- I’m terrible with time management, saving money, and remembering things like birthdays, names, etc.
- I listen to a wide variety of music in terms of genre and language.
- I hate insects!
- I don’t like waiting. Waiting for public transport, people, and boring days to end.
- I love taking public transport. Especially trains.
- I love food. I can eat anything but not everything.
- I read palms.