You can see from my eyes how tired I am these days. Couldn’t sleep early. Couldn’t wake up late. So many things to do. So many thoughts in my head. I love this busy-ness. But I am currently not feeling and it is killing my vibe. Come on. Find the right perfect timing, flu or fever.
No one stays for you.
Everybody stays depending on their need for you.
Things That Made Me Happy: 08/03/2014
- spent time with Mama and Papa
- late-night Starbucks with family
- Mama and Papa’s selfies
Things That Made Me Happy: 07/03/2014
- bus ride to Hamilton
- Starbucks with Liezel and Kimberly
- reunited with my family
I was trying to look for old photos of mine online but I ended up misspelling my last name to “Fondo”. Guess who came out. Some dude from Spain with a good fashion sense. Sweet.
Things That Made Me Happy: 06/03/2014
- falafel kebab for lunch
- watched Eraserhead at class
- got home early
- hung out at the living room for the first time this week
- people complimenting my jacket
- found out the name of the guy who looks like Matt Healy
- #POP Facebook page published
You can go on like this for a very long time, and no one will notice. You keep thinking you’re going to hit some sort of bottom, but I’m here to tell you: There is no bottom.
Among the Missing, Dan Chaon
Things That Made Me Happy: 05/03/2014
- watched Dallas Buyers Club with Jadin and Elsie
- meeting with John about two film projects
- meeting with Georgie and Loren
- created logo proposal for Project R.O.S.E.
- bought ticket to Hamilton
- got told she wants her boyfriend to dress like me
- dinner at Burger King downtown
- train ride from Mt Albert to Britomart
항상 과거만 생각한다면 더 나은 내일은 가질 수가 없다.
"You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time."
It’s cool that some wants their boyfriends to dress like me. (I know this because their girlfriends told me.)
It’s cool that some wants to have my height and my so-called ‘swag’. (I know this because some of you told me.)
It’s cool that some of you thinks I’m good-looking. (I know because I heard you say it to me or to somebody else.)
It’s cool to get these remarks but I don’t really believe them. Except for the height one.
It’s cool that you think of me those ways but please don’t follow it with a question. Like why are you still single? I honestly don’t know. I guess you guys are just being kind or all of you are liars. Hahaha!
One thing I missed from uni is the current iMac computers we have on the Year 2 production room. I can use any Adobe products here and processing is really fast. Also, the screen is huge so I can see everything! I wish I can take one of these computers home. Haha.
Lunch time~ I can’t remember the name of this place but I definitely am coming back. I ordered a teriyaki chicken and it tasted really good! Anyway, am here after watching Dallas Buyers Club at Academy Cinemas with Elsie, Jadin, and their friend (which I forgot her name). Right now I am at a meeting with John for our upcoming projects. Am really excited for this year!